Pure Shilajit is a plant based mineral complex that is known to have 85+ different minerals and trace elements in an ionic and bioavailable form. Shilajit also contains fulvic acid, which helps to deliver these nutrients to the body at the cellular level.
- Boosts the immune system
- Enhances our exercise performance
- Improves our brain functions
- Offers healing properties
- Detoxifies the body and acts as an antioxidant
- Provides anti-inflammatory and anti-aging effect
- Has antifungal and antiviral properties
- Helps regulate blood sugar
- Helps our bodies fight with colds
- Increases energy
- Restorative supplement for overall health
- Improving heart condition and correspondingly preventing heart diseases
- Ensuring healthy brain development due to containing fulvic acid
- Enhancing men’s fertility by normalizing their testosterone levels and improving their sexual performance. For this reason, Shilajit is sometimes called “Indian Viagra.”
- Helps build muscle
- Fights against cellular damage.
- Strengthen bones, and reduction of joint pains
- Antioxidant property shields the skin, lungs, liver, and heart from aging prematurely.
Components of Shilajit
Triterpenes, ellagic acid, sterols, amino acids, aromatic carboxylic acid, polyphenols, 3,4 benzocoumarins, phenolic lipids, polysaccharides, dibenzo-α-pyrones, and lignins. As all these components were formed in the mountains those lucky people who take Shilajit can be called “conquerors of mountains”.